1.09.2011

My WTF dream of the week.

So I had an incredible dream about something called "Rising Day" which was a bunch of children being abducted and then undergoing some strange process.  After so they were placed in HUGE pool equally spaced apart on their backs with people monitoring them.  The only way i knew it was a dream was because i slid on my belly like a penguin on the side of the pool for thousands of feet without stopping.  This is where i got to see all the kids spanned across like crops being planted in a field.  Anyway, on rising day they will all float up to the sky.  It was created by some philosophical extremist.  I wandered around the facility, then stumbled into the FBI (or whatever the military personal they were) infiltrating the premises.  I described where some of the newly abducted children were being held because i heard their screams for help as i walked by earlier.  I got in an elevator at one point and one kid wanted to get off at floor 9 which was actually one of the dorms at my college.  He was a strange one.  Anyway i road it down to level 3 and got to a liquid nitrogen room and escaped through a hatch a worker kindly let me through.  A worker outside of the hatch somehow tripped inside and died from the exposure.  I was also nearly killed from the exposure and i could feel my leg numbing at the last few moments.   I felt like i was in some epic feature film, and didn't cost me 11 bucks!

Booya~  

No comments: