1.10.2011

Man oh man...When was this written? I have no clue! But here is a story for you!

Late night, damn night, every way of doing night.


“In an elegant way, you elegant dick.” 
This conversational poem is ratherly thick.  Why is it thick you ask, don’t tell me you don’t know.
It’s the chocolate pudding, under your breast.
It’s the fact you are so young and cool.
But I only use you for your pool.

Why be so cruel.

I have decided as plainly you can see, that might and magic be difficult for me.  Try my hardest you know it’s my best.  Having a sip of that last cigarette.
Cooling your throat with that thick thick wine.
It is weird and oddly cruel.
And, everyone plays me for a fool.

Shame on you!
Sit on my stool.
Now put on a hat and say you’re the fool.

For if you don’t I shall not shudder,
Give’th you ask and takith’ you want!
That I be the greatest you will ever taunt!
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,……………../////////////l.,l.,mmm,l,mmm,l,.lll.,;ll.,l,mm,l,m,.l,mmnbbvvcxzzasaxsdwdscxdfdsefdsdsdseeeddewedsrtrtrfedsdsewsdfghjjuuhjuyyuyuiooioiuyuyoujihyuiuy  mm,n   xc cxcvbv ,m,b,mmnbn   nbjhjkiulkhjhjhhghmnjhm,jkjhbvcfdrtrefdfgdssssssssdfghhtghyuyuiooilukjmbbnhhjkkijjkilkooikjhgsdghjhythgdfdfdfcccvbnnhgffvv cvdfghgbbdvcxz  bvffgkknv54 546 97 5435  765 gf mmm nmn,mnjhytrdsaxcvb

That was me making music with my keyboard.  The person sitting next to me must think i really like my school work.  Props Mavis Beacon, props.

So now I’ll try to rewrite things,
Let the new notes dance with the old and wise.
They all wrap together, the old and the young.
Give breed to a new life, all full of fun.

I'm done.

No comments: