1.11.2011

A little old dream from the dream bank.

So, I start in an aquarium, running around mad like a child in...well an aquarium. I'm with a few people and one of them starts to press his face up against the glass in awe. I tally-ho on over there and find myself entranced by these weird mechanical looking sea caterpillars. They were wearing suits of armor with a limey glow at the seams. They swam around with a glowing organic prop as well. I could see why my friend looked like such a space cadet.

Things shifted a bit and i now I was in this expansive lobby with John Lennon and some scientists. They were showing how to decontaminate ourselves with their fancy machinery. They turn to me and aim the machine at my direction. Apparently the decontamination takes off your clothes so i found myself a bit naked.

Over on the other side of the room the rest of the "Beatles" were laughing and exchanging phrases that always ended in a short "yeh" instead of a period. Drifting off there was a pretty woman walking around smoking a cigarette. Apparently she was with all of us.

So anyway i finally decide to put on some clothes. While buttoning up my shirt find these little bits of paper stuck all over my body like i just covered myself in honey and jumped in a recycling bin. Cept i wasn't sticky... I try to pull a few off and they multiply. I start to frantically run while attempting to remove them all before they consume me. John Lennon just laughs and tells me to get in the car and the papers dissolve.

In the car I lean over and ask the woman for a smoke. She pauses then agrees. I woke up right after.

Seemed like a normal dream to me.
-Cheers

No comments: