2.12.2012

Stars replaced with lights and signs

ooooh my god my stomach has a giant expanding riceball filled with curry and chips
why have i eaten this much'

so last night was quite the experience, my friend tequila and i went to another concert.
Tequila became the life of the party as it starting whoring itself around the room.  It also decided it would be funny if it randomly dropped on my foot as soon as i bought it.  I was in pain, but it didn't break!!! wooo~

 The concert had all you can eat candy.  Someone kept giving me the really odd flavors thinking it would be funny.  I don't think regurgitated wasabi flavored taffy is funny.  especially if its on your shoes, no?

Anyway,  we came to see one band, and they were really friendly.  They also really liked tequila so i shared it and watched the reactions of half their faces go like "ITS STRONG" -Except the drummer, who claims that him being puerto rican allows him to drink straight tequila like it was water.  We went out drinking with them at this restaurant afterward and decided to wander around Shibuya all night until the trains start back up again at 5 am.  We met many friends, especially infront of convenience stores until we were shoo'd out by the manager.  I tried to skateboard and failed miserably because it was on a hill.  I think i have weak knees.

im slowly getting better at japanese,
but it is very.
very.
slow.

i have to buy more cigarettes, curse all.

-joe

No comments: