2.09.2012

midnight drunk train

ohohoho,

i've been neglecting my fans.

fans: inanimate objects with faces drawn on them

basically im trying to say i'm having a damn good time in Tokyo Japan.

My feet hurt all the time.  So i've gone to great lengths to try and hoard the foot massager where i live.
It is still difficult to communicate with people, but hey.  A couple drinks and you start speaking japanglish and you can usually meet the other person halfway.  I have a constant dumbfounded look on my face when they ask me questions that relay about 1000 words per min, and my japanese brain translator goes at about 2.

The concerts have been like my third lung.  As my other two are tarnished with the taste of tobacco.  I've been living off the good vibes from the bands that perform.  I enjoy the smaller venue atmosphere as you can become friends with people of your genre.

While concerts are fun, they dissolve your money like drain-o and well to be honest i enjoy eating and the thought of new shoes which are starting to tear and show its lovely sock organs.  But foods expensive here.

One weeknight i decided to take a trip to Shibuya with a few friends, "oh drinks are cheap" blah blah blah.  Being convinced of the sound of a drink that cost less than an equivalent of 7 usd dollars makes you feel like you have much more money than you actually do.  Then you find yourself dancing next a crowd of french people and hugging the speaking like it is you soul-mate.  Aside from trying to talk and walk down the stairs and completely failing at it.  I enjoyed weaving between the busy crossings and train station lines while dancing to my ipod.  At that point there was just so many people there they kind of lost an identity.  And being buzzed with sounds bites being pile drived into my ear drums helps, enhance that so to say?

you know people have certain modes they fall onto when they drink:

-happy drunk
-so happy they cry drunk 
-actually crying drunk because they are sad
-quiet drunk who tries to hide that it infact is really hard to keep whatever they ingested from creating a foul arrangement of voment on the floor and or walls
-angry drunks whose testosterone levels have all accumulated in the head (causing maybe a vein or two to pop out and a nice cherry complextion to fill in their face)

-sloppy drunks whose hands have turned to wet noodles and their joints have been rearranged to the wrong ares of the body
-horny drunks (self explanatory)
-and this list can go on and on, but really.

I'm a dancing drunk.

till next time~

No comments: