11.05.2019

Commentary

[i didn’t realize how much I rely on spellcheck till I put the code into a word doc.  It’s surprisingly sad.]

[A monster is a creature in the outside. //breaks code]

[A mirror is in the Bedroom.  //doesn't make sense because i turned exercise verbs into nouns]

[Looking is an action applying to one touchable thing.   Understand "look[something]" as looking. // applying to one touchable thing, breaks code]

[How would I create a condition that you have to carry out all three exercises before you go bald?]

[How can I put a marker in after you complete all 3 exercises that "a year has passed of you doing these exercises everyday" ?]

[Report looking:
    say "You look in the [the noun].  You have [if work out]you've trained so hard you went bald![else] a beautiful head of hair[end if]." ]
   
[error console says, "violence isn't the answer to this one" is this program being coy?]
    
    [This programming language is not like traditional writing and it's not like coding.  It is a weird syntax in between that. I've had countless compilation errors for small spelling and grammar mistakes.  The error console feels condescending. I enjoy the possibilities but this not agreeing with me like a day old burrito that is difficult to digest.  I wanted to re-create a mundane, absurdist superhero story but it turned into a regurgitated mess staining my brain tissue. I need to take a saline nasal spray and fill my entire head cavity. As the dark matter painfully drips slowly from my face holes I will try to suppress a nightmarish sleep tonight.]

No comments: