9.20.2018

Give me The Green Light

P com P com Pcom

I finally got my arduino kit in the mail, 2 day shipping to 4 days but I digress.
Upon opening the kit I found plenty of goodies and dove right into making things light up.
Because what isn't more satisfying than providing input and there is output that you can see?

 Late at night,
two switches,
one light,
one man.

 Look I'm reading!
But mostly looking
at pictures.  BTW
the resistor depicted
and the one provided
are different color codes
(although same spec).
 Got me real
confused there.

 I like the look of hardware,
even when it's laying dormant.


We get two switches
in a parallel, because why not?
Took me a few attempts
to align the circuits on
the breadboard.
I'm used to soldering,
then soldering again,
because I find
the smell relaxing.



It lights up! In two different ways.  The enthusiasm at 10 pm is real!


And from the junk shelf, a magnet and two washers.  The magnet pulls down a brass contact to
complete the circuit, you lift it up and it breaks it.  And then I went to bed satisfied.

I haven't seen the video till now, the quality was only affected a little by my tired perception =]

'Till next time!

No comments: