6.05.2013

Summaries of days gone by without a clue

So this is what i just ate for dinner:

And I know what some people may be thinking, "Oh what a lovely looking salad thing! It's so healthy!"

Well.  There is a sad story behind this pasta salad thing.

It is the fact that this is the reminents of food in the kitchen.  If i were to open the cabinets right now there would be an abundance of pasta boxes and rice.  The rest are ANTS.

We have a lot of ants and flying creatures that like to sneak into every orfice of this home.  It did not bother me until a little earlier i was trying to pour sugar into my tea.  The sugar was being stubborn and all clumpy.  I shook it hard and some came out.  I proceeded to shake and smack the box and much to my surprise a series of black dots with flailing arms was taking an afternoon dip in my tea.

Bastard.  I wonder how long he was stuck there consuming the little sugar we had left?  I do have to confess one thing: I lied about the tea.  It was actually almond milk i purchased because i thought i was cool.  I thought i would be even cooler by getting the unsweetened version.  It is not cool.  It taste like...boring and bland mixed into a blender and squirted out an almond's tit.

http://pestcontrolcenter.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/House-Centipede-Joseph-Burger-Bugwood.org-University-of-Georgia.jpg
cute huh?
We also have a lot of these things called "House Centipedes" .  An insect i have always been horrified from due to the fact i woke up one day with one staring at my face.  That was years ago, and since i live in such a welcoming home to insects i decided to be more kind to them by letter them crawl up my arm so I can fling them out the back door.  But what I find most interesting is these fuckers eat other insects.  I saw a video of them stab their arms into its victim until they were still.  I have gained a new respect for them and would rather have one centipede rather than ants/mosquito/wasps all up in my shit everyday.  Oh wasps? Yea, i had a new wasp per day stuck in my bedroom.  They would get stuck there and start ramming into the walls and windows till they died.  What a strange thing to do. Am i right?

Later days
 
  

No comments: