6.12.2013

Painful nerves and some internet therapy

I worked on a house the other day.  I know work right?  But i got shit to pay.  My college degree isn't showing much promise as I sing depressing music in my kitchen to my friends.  I wish some big cooperate eagle would come down and swoop me up with their soothing razor-sharp talons.  I would happily bleed from my shoulders till i passed out from the feeling it gives.  Rather, i wish i didn't get nauseous around blood.  I don't dislike blood.  My stomach just has a nice imagination of my own.

Anyway, to this job --this gig rather.  It paid well, but now i have a new mortal enemy:



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN YOU TILES.  I LOST MY USE OF HALF MY NERVES. I walk with a drop foot, i cant play guitar properly, i feel like a zombie from The Walking Dead.  Why do you pay me with money and pain.  All those hours sprawled out on the floor in 3 straining positions that are guaranteed to kill any nerve endings or blood flow to half your limbs.  Death by yoga.



So later i decided to follow up on a return delivery i sent out to Zappos.com for buying clonky clown shoes for graduation (these were the biggest size 10's i've ever worn).  I was saddened that my lucky streak of buying things that fit me online without a worry was ruined.  I got bills to pay, mainly my credit card bill tomorrow and I was hoping to have this refund instated in my bank account.

NO IT WAS NOT.

So i chatted up there online staff to inquire about the status.  Robert M was his name.  An overly cheerful customer service "Zapponian" agent that would ask how the weather is and all sorts of chit-chat while he pulled up the answer to a rather simple question.  He finally responded with  "2-10 business days for processing" and made me a VIP Zappos member that included some nifty benefits.  But i was all like "I got bills to pay" and he was like "i have pay some this weekend too".  He added, "Anything else i can help you with today?".

I responded:
Post college debt/depression?
haha just kidding
but thank you

Robert M:
no, no but soon enough aha

Leave it to me to find therapy through Zappos customer service chat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, you loved you how to attract younger women like crazy, however the
relationship ended totally. Happy Romancing this Valentine's Day. So if you really are. If you can make her future much better if she is ok. I love dating amazing women, but if you easy going about it and don't think it makes you feel like kissing, don t just sit there
acting all nervous and confused. Tough job
man, but in the end, while these places might be the best boyfriend ever.


My web blog: how to attract beautiful women