5.01.2012

tequila dreams and frosted flakes

Yasumi (vacation) has been treating me with nothing but free time.
which is cool if you have money or a job.
i have neither.


Here is my weekly schedule so far:

Monday:
Wake up at 4pm
Eat some Gyudon (beef and rice)
take my vitamins...i just started again for fear of losing my hair due to my horrible diet. ha
smoke a cigarette.
watch very strange Japanese movies
smoke.

Tuesday:
Still watching more movies
go to sleep at 10 am.
wake up at 5pm.
go grocery shopping
eat frosted flakes
take my vitamins (there is like 6 i take...why?  BECAUSE THEY COME IN LITTLE PACKS)
smoke.
cook dinner --which was friggen awesome...should have taken a picture
smoke.
watch more movies.
look for a job.
smoke.
type this blog while eating more cereal.


My life currently is like a pothead without the weed.

But fantastically, last week was so much better.

i did all sorts of things,
like ingest many free tequila shots purchased by a good friend.
woo!
and then dance on stage (not that kind of stage)
while he was performing
his songs.

The night spawned a dancing circle in the audience
As we sent random Japanese people as tribute for our sacrificial ceremony and forced them to dance for everyone's entertainment.
some were shy, and danced like they lost movement in their elbows and knees.
yet others...others could actually dance.
One of them reminded me of an electric toothbrush.  for some odd reason.
I think i was drunk.

Afterwards i got on the wrong train to no man's land; wiping the window fog to see the beautifully displayed tunnels of unfamiliarity i was going through.  Luckily, it stopped
(after a mild panic revealing subtle sweat marks under my arms)
--one station past my own....but took about 30 min extra to get there...

I tried to sleep, but failed.  and this is why i have been waking up at about 4pm everyday afterward.
I've become a night owl, trying to preoccupy my curious mind with simple objects.
like my wall.
my bed.
and my frosted flakes.

If you want to talk to me in the real world.  Im generally always up so feel free to talk to me anytime!
unless you want to collect my eyelids or some weird shit like that.

-jaa ne



No comments: