5.22.2012

Inbetween times.

As i stare out the 5th floor window all i see is a bleak mist that hugs the buildings and structures of the cityscape before me.

It's kind of depressing while also peaceful in a way.  The light mist of rain is annoying and it bothers me that i have an umbrella because the weight/energy to usefulness ratio sucks.

My eyes are bloodshot and dry.  I've tried fixing my sleep but ended up starting my day at 1 am, then played a video game in which i have realized if i was ever nominated for president, my country would be overrun by tiny men with spears and trebuchets.  So i think I'll stick to music and whatever the hell it is i do.

In the meantime i've been planning and arranging a demo tape.  Hopefully i will get it done on time to play some shows while i breathe my last air in Tokyo for a while.  (sounds depressing ne?)

But i'll be back,
with more songs,
and more dances
and more facial hair.


No comments: