6.15.2012

it's a cat night.

When i sit outside my front door and smoke a cigarette to relieve the boredom that entangles my thoughts right down to the brain tissue.

I come across two stray cats that i've dubbed

Neko-san night, and Fat Neko-san.

Night likes to walk up to the same place everynight looking suspiciously around and then lies down, rolling back and forth multiple times pausing after each roll for a few seconds.  One night it caught me watching it's  nightly ritual and i could see the glow of its eyes from underneath the shadow of the neighbors van.  It prances off, almost embarressed,  is there some significance to that concrete spot to this cat?  Maybe they met a past lover and want to reminisce against the cold pavement of the times they spent huddled together there during the winter.

Fat Neko-san likes to wander in the middle of the street.  It uses the same route as if its a nightly commute.  This used to be my "porch cat"  that i'd feed when i was snacking on something while enjoying the night sky.  For a few nights it came back to the area and stared at me, and i was tempted to take it in but i don't know what Fat Neko-san does during the day while i'm away.

Nonetheless, one night it followed a man back to his house and crept through the bars of the gate,  going in and out following the same set path repeatedly, maybe stopping to stare at the surroundings.

It caught glances with me, and continued on its way.  I was betrayed by fat-cat.  It is a whore, who has played with my friendship and kindness to get a few pieces of bread that it didn't need cause its fat to begin with.  Why fat cat why,  i thought we were friends.

yea, i talk to stray cats when i'm at home at night. bahaha


No comments: