4.05.2012

Japanese Shopping List

Observations of my life since i last made a post:

-Haha, yea, i saw Jack Sparrow riding a bicycle.
-Why do old men walking down the street think i'm their friend?
-There was a pervert on the loose and the police suspected my friend
-Ipod's are so useful until your headphones break, then its just...lame.
-I haven't cleaned my mucked up shoes from the crazy irish music festival
       -and spraying Febreeze on it did not make the black gunk go away.
 -School is losing it's appeal.  But i think you already knew that.
-Cheap wine makes my stomach bubble and my intestines kink
      -lesson learned, don't buy 395yen bottle of wine...the conversion rate to USD alone should make you sick

-My dorm manager has a portal inside his room in which he can retrieve any object he so desires.
-My legs are starting to settle into normality and my knees are no longer screaming in pain.
-I need new pants.
-I need more money to buy pants.
-I need a job for more money.
-I need a lot of things...

My airplane ticket is being very stubborn.  I say i want to stay longer.  It says it will be expensive.
....asshole...

-Numbers have no emotions.
there are too many in this world.

- I lived out of my guitar case for a good couple days.  It is quite roomy in there.
-shoulders hurt from carrying this second home

-massages are good, if you are asked for a massagi? or massgy....or however it translates...by a women off the street.  She is a prostitute.  And there are a lot of them.

-Cigarette filters here have activated carbon, sounds cool, makes me feel like i'm not killing myself as much.  (same type of thing they use in a Brita filter)

-I left my yogurt outside my fridge over night.  It was warm to the touch before i put it back in the morning after.  Waiting till i starve until i dare try one.

-Don't consume the left over benedryl that has been sitting on your desk for a month.  It will make you throw up.

-Till next time!

-Joe



No comments: